Sunday, October 30, 2011

My dad and sister Jamie flew in on September 2nd. We were so excited to have them here!

On Sept. 3rd and 4th we attended the Family Reunion for my Dad's side of the family. It was held at my Uncle Rex's. He lives about an hour from us. We attended both days and had a great time seeing everyone! My uncle has a large pond on his property and his Kayaks were a huge hit!


































Sept 5th(Labor Day)
Our church ward had a 5k that morning.

Title of this photo should be "WINNING" HA! I love it! Someone in my ward took this picture of my Dad crossing the finish. Look at Jamie in the back acting like she has no idea who he is! haha!

After the race was the Pancake Breakfast at the church.



After Dad left we took Jamie to the Mall. Madi wanted her to see the American Girl store.

Dinner at Cheesecake Factory

Multi-tasking!  :)

Tuesday Sept. 6th, was Molly's 1st Day of Preschool. Shopped that day, fun! Jamie flew home on Wednesday Sept. 7th.

So much fun to have Dad and Jamie visit!  Love y'all!





3 comments:

Joy Marie said...

Love all the pics!! Wish we would have made it up! Next year. Dad and Jamie look like they had so much fun!!

Anonymous said...

I am glad Jamie and Dad got to come up for the Watkins Reunion and be able to see everyone. I love all pictures and I hope next year I can attend.

Love, Jenny

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

Love all these pics! I miss you all so much!! Can't wait to see you in December! It is coming fast!! love your new header! It is darling!!

xoxo