That afternoon(June 30) we went to visit my BFF from High School, Beverly & her boys! Kenize wore a mask, and gloves! :) She was so tired of laying down and sleeping, so she came along protected!
Molly with cute Gavin
That evening we met my parents, Bev's mom Claudette, her sister Brooke(with daughter Evan) at Red Robin. We had the BEST time! We go back 25 years with those gals, so whenever we get together, it's a GOOD time!!!
On Friday, July 1st, McKenzie said she felt better. I couldn't believe how much better her voice sounded, and her throat look 80%better! Amazing! We were so grateful! (Thanks to my Dad and Jeremy for the wonderful blessing). We ate out at EZ's for dinner. Even though Kenzie felt so much better, her poor face and neck were still so swollen. The girls love with they can be with their cousin, Harley!
On Saturday Kenzie was doing great, so we were all set for our weekend getaway to the JW Marriott Hill Country! WooHoo!!!! That post up next!








2 comments:
Poor kenzie. What horrible timing I am so sorry. I am glad she is feeling better! BTW Molly is so stinking cute on her way to preschool!
Love the Barnett Girls!! Wish I could have been there to hang...
Post a Comment