On the 28th, she wore her Birthday dress to church. She loved when the Primary sang Happy Birthday to her.
On her Birthday we met her BFF Reese at Chick-fi-la! These two girls LOVE being together.
Mya tried out the playland for the first time. She got brave and wanted to go in the tunnel. Jer had to pull her out of the tunnel.
After Chick-fi-la, we took Molly out for Ice Cream.
Mya with her waffle cone
Jagger and Wendy(neighbors) came over to wish Molly a Happy Bday!
The Coopers also stopped by for Cake and Ice Cream
My mom and dad got her this darling American Girl Doll cake that has Molly's name on it!
One day back in June, Molly was over at Mandy's(Madi's BFF) home. Molly saw Mandy's Beautiful Quilt on her bed. Mandy said her Grandma had made it for her. Molly told Mandy "I wish I had a quilt like that."
I was blown away when Mandy brought over this beautiful quilt for Molly's Birthday. She and her Grandma worked all Summer on it. Molly was so excited. It is beautiful and Molly will cherish it forever. I have a picture of it on my phone, but it's not uploading.
A wonderful Birthday for our wonderful 4 year old!! We LOVE you Miss Molly!









1 comment:
Looks like Molly had perfect day!!
Post a Comment